Senior Motion Graphics Designer
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated motion graphics designer, experienced in creating graphics for Theatrical trailers, Television spots, Outdoor displays, Social Media and Home Video marketing campaigns. Each designer is expected to take ownership of projects and execute with pride. They should have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. This position will report to our Creative Director.
• This is a full time position. The hours are 11-8pm. Occasionally overtime will be required.
• Design and animate graphics for Theatrical. Television, and Home Video spots. Examples include: Main titles, billboards, bumpers, interstitials, bugs, ID tags, lower 3rds, Digital 1 Sheets, etc.
• Other graphics may include Blu-Ray/ DVD Menu loops, tracking in 2D and 3D, greenscreen, rotoscoping and other visual effects graphics.
• Take direction from producers, clients and editors.
• Follow a naming convention and workflow designed for everyone to jump from one project to the next.
• Adjust workflow to deliver quality graphics to Offline and Online.
• Must have demo reel with breakdown and an explanation of your project involvement.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience with motion graphics, typography, design, and 2D/3D animation
• Must have good design, layout, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven team environment.
• Familiar with HD and SD resolutions, HD Center cut, frame rates, and pixel aspect ratios, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Creative Suite Software (primarily After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
• Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D and related modules.
• Familiar with MAC based computers.
Other Desired Characteristics:
• 5-7 years preferred experience within a creative operations marketing team.
• Knowledge of Maya is a plus, but not required.• Stereoscopic knowledge is a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of Nuke, SynthEyes, and Maya’s Dynamics, Particles and Effects is a plus.
General: NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. We develop, produce and market entertainment, news and information to a global market. NBC Universal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Motion Graphics Designer/DirectorINTROLondon, United KingdomJan 24
Motion Graphics Artist/CompositorEdmunds.comSanta Monica, CA, United StatesJan 24
Production ArtistBuddha JonesLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 24
Motion Graphics DesignerNice and SeriousLondon, United KingdomJan 23
3D GeneralistBonfire LabsSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 20
Latest from the webjobs by
3D GeneralistSuperior Recreational ProductsCarrollton, GA 3011719 Jan
2D and 3D Animation GeneralistMousetrappeBurbank, CA 915026 Jan
Editor/Motion graphics artist1820 ProductionsDallas-Fort Worth, TX12 Jan
Designer/AnimatorFlimp MediaDenver, CO 8020327 Dec
Freelance Animator & GFX ArtistFilmlessPortland, OR24 Jan
Middleweight - Senior Motion Graphic DesignerContra AgencyGreenwich, London, UKJan 18
MID-SENIOR MOTION GRAPHICS ANIMATORSSpilltDenver, CO, United StatesJan 09
Motion Graphics StorytellerThe Washington PostWashington, DC, United StatesJan 13
STYLE FRAME DESIGNERS - REMOTE FREELANCESpilltAnywhereJan 09
Plexus + Live Action Tracking + Broadcast quality ExperiencePixeldust StudiosBethesda, MD, United StatesJan 11