ART DIRECTOR for Motion Graphics:
Fish Eggs has produced award winning branding packages, computer animation and 3D content for shows like NBC’s Americas Got Talent, ABC’s The Bachelor and commercials like Verizon.
We're currently looking for a extremely talented Art Director/ Motion Designer to join our team. This position will start as FREELANCE, on track to full time staff.
The Art Director will lead projects and teams to develop and build concepts, presentations, storyboards, designs, and animations across a breadth of entertainment media brands. The Art Director will collaborate with the Creative Director, Producers, and Creative Team, to deliver professional, pixel-perfect final deliverables for projects ranging from small show packages to opening titles, to in show graphics.
- Supervise creative teams to meet all deadlines
- Participate in meetings with senior clients and internal teams, with the ability to effectively describe and present design ideas and recommendations
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects.
- Encourage a culture that provides continuous feedback and support. Set clear goals for the team.
- Coordinate with producers and the marketing team to develop promotional materials of all projects, including case studies and "behind-the-scenes" materials
- You can take projects from pitch to delivery, with an eye for great design and wizard-like skills in producing work that helps solve our clients’ challenges; all with an infectious positive attitude.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years professional design experience for Broadcast.
- Conceptual development and layout skills, mastery of typography, color theory, and the fundamentals of graphic design.
- VR and Interactive design, environmental design, illustration are a plus.
- Well-crafted written, verbal, and presentation skills with both internal and external clients
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work on several projects at once.
- Technical understanding of file deliveries
- Create 2D and 3D content for Show Elements
- Mastery of latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D (Octane a plus), & After Effects
- Proficiency in Premiere and InDesign a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include a link to your portfolio, as well as any additional materials that demonstrate thinking, writing, and conceptual development. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
Additional Application Instructionsplease include cover letter and link to reel.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Motion Graphics Designer/DirectorINTROLondon, United KingdomJan 24
Motion Graphics Artist/CompositorEdmunds.comSanta Monica, CA, United StatesJan 24
Production ArtistBuddha JonesLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 24
Motion Graphics DesignerNice and SeriousLondon, United KingdomJan 23
3D GeneralistBonfire LabsSan Francisco, CA, United StatesJan 20
Latest from the webjobs by
3D GeneralistSuperior Recreational ProductsCarrollton, GA 3011719 Jan
2D and 3D Animation GeneralistMousetrappeBurbank, CA 915026 Jan
Editor/Motion graphics artist1820 ProductionsDallas-Fort Worth, TX12 Jan
Designer/AnimatorFlimp MediaDenver, CO 8020327 Dec
Freelance Animator & GFX ArtistFilmlessPortland, OR24 Jan
Middleweight - Senior Motion Graphic DesignerContra AgencyGreenwich, London, UKJan 18
Senior Motion Graphics DesignerUniversal PicturesUniversal City, CA, United StatesJan 10
Art DirectorDigital TwigsLos Angeles, CA, United StatesJan 20
Art Director, FreelanceSecond StoryAtlanta, GA, United StatesJan 16
Art Director, Design and Motion GraphicsDigital KitchenCulver City, CA, United StatesJan 11