Senior Maya Generalist
King and Country is immediately looking for a highly skilled Freelance Senior Maya Generalist with a proven track record and a high level of creativity. We're seeking a passionate Generalist to create high quality assets from ground up. Must be a great team player.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
• 5+ years of working experience and an extraordinary demo reel.
• Create high-level, photo real 3D elements.
• Strong skill set in animating, modeling, texturing and lighting.
• Strong knowledge of Maya
• Knowledge of V-Ray.
• Knowledge of scripting and/or rigging is a plus.
• Knowledge of Nuke is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to take on delegated tasks with minimum supervision
• If you specialize in cloth dynamics, is a plus
Additional Application InstructionsPlease send updated reel and current rate.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Office Manager / Production AssistantDress CodeNew York, NY, United StatesFeb 22
Senior VFX GeneralistAtlantic PicturesNew York, NYFeb 22
Motion Graphics Designer & AnimatorGimmie GamesAtlantaFeb 22
Multimedia Designer/Motion Graphics Animator, Content (All Told)Allison + PartnersSan Francisco, CA, USAFeb 22
CG Modelers / Asset Creators / Environment Artists1st Ave MachineBrooklyn, NY, United States / Remote PossibleFeb 21
Latest from the webjobs by
Motion DesignerThe ProgramPortland, OR 9721410 Feb
Multimedia designerAmgadizationRemote20 Feb
3D Animator / Motion Graphic / VFX ArtistMy Animation LifeWork at Home20 Jan
Motion Graphics DesignerWONGDOODYSeattle, WA 9810431 Jan
Motion Graphics Designer / 2D-3D AnimatorTriVision StudiosChantilly, VA 2015119 Feb
Senior Motion Designer Job.AlamiyaRiyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaFeb 08
Motion DesignerrukusSt. Louis, MO, United StatesFeb 01
Art Director - Motion GraphicsmOceanLos Angeles, California, United StatesFeb 11
Motion Graphics DesignerPlayNetworkSherman Oaks, CAFeb 01
Graphic Designer [Broadcast]BBCNBH London EnglandJan 26